5.8.09

A series of...

Clouds. Across the sand beneath my feet and some pieces of glass I could eventually
walk. Darkness falls above the untamed tides that once drove me to madness. Its all calmed, even more than that time I shall not even bother to remember. Its all vanished in the gaze. Now I should go to sleep and wake my eyes drowned in your being... encolsing myself in a series of letters and numbers that (correct me if im wrong) make us what we are to the eyes of everyone.

In the end I feel eager to speak my mind in front of miryads of ears, so nobody could hear me scream and release the fiend that houted me for years.
I believe that in a bit, I'll scape from consciousness and abandon any tipe of reality that chains me and holds me separate from a dubious and unintended relation to the "person" attached to my flesh and bones.

I sat down that night only to believe in what I can't hold in my arms. To create an ilussion of what I shouldn't be aware of and mostly, get a grip about how circumstances changed the way I recognize how a human being has got to feel.

Love can never wait and it will stand behind the wall that I created only to protect our memories together. I shall never be afraid of throwing myself to the cliff and fall to pieces, because you would heal my flesh.

No hay comentarios: